User Agreement, Policy, Terms and General Information:
In this User Agreement:
2 Coin Cube Trading
3. Using Coin Cube trading website- Please do not do the following.
4 General Rules of Decorum’- Policies, Terms and Conditions,
5 Membership Fees and Taxes
7. Purchase conditions/ Additional terms
8 International Buying and Selling
9. Notice for claims of intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringements Pursuant to Sections 512(c) of Title 17 of the United States Code.
11. Legal Disputes
This User Agreement, Policy and Terms, Coin Cube Trading policy and terms: Please read and agree with before you sign in. YOUR SIGNING IN AND PARTICIPATING CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Rules & Policy Revised 8/19/2020
Which will include and not limited to and all policies and additional terms posted on and in our sites all applications and services. You agree to comply with all terms of this User Agreement when accessing or using our Services here and other platforms/properties which include, Coin Dealer Direct, Coin Cube Trading, or any service or site within those boundaries.
The entity you are contracting with is: Coin Cube Trading, LLC 1128 Royal Palm Beach Blvd #212 Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411. After October, 2020 the address will be changing to 1129 Royal Palm Beach Blvd #212 Royal Palm Beach Florida 33411. In this User Agreement, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as “CCT, ACC&E or CDD,” “we,” or “us.”
2. About Coin Cube Trading (CCT)
CCT is what’s new and going to help and change our loved hobby; a social media based platform for topic, information, help, announcement and what’s new and exciting in the numismatic hobby, and all other collectible hobbies, and also other hobbies later that are interesting. It is also a selling platform, auction and BIN – ‘buy it now’ pages of PCGS and NGC to help you become more educated about coin types and cost and your actual coin, also a marketplace that allows users to, sell and buy anything in a variety of pricing formats and different locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. This transaction or tax duty, if any, is strictly between the buyer and the seller and up to the seller and buyer to work out their transaction and ensure any applicable tax is paid (see details on transactions and selling and buying later discussed in this agreement).
Any help we provide as part of our Services, included but not limited to, pricing, shipping, listing, and sourcing is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not, but we will normally not be involved with this type of information , but will try to help if asked. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various mediation or other methods, we will always try to help with our experienced team of Admin and management team. CCT/ CDD,( we) has no control over and does not guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, however we do our best to make sure we are all safe. No one to date has lost money in the nearly two years we have been selling through our online groups (CLUBS). This is also true for the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item. This is strictly between the buyer and seller. If we do find that a buyer or seller is misusing their membership or not following our agreement and terms they can be suspended or even removed from our club and membership. We are a private business and a membership club and hope we all can be friends. If you are removed from CCT by US or by a membership majority vote, you lose all rights to our club and your membership is canceled with no refund, unless stated otherwise in the notice of termination. Most problems can be resolved folks, so be nice and kind to your fellow members.
Any decision we made regarding granting, suspending or cancelation of membership is made according to our sole discretion. You agree and understand you are further responsible for payment of any sales or other tax and agree to indemnity and hold us harmless regarding any claim or proceeding regarding same.
3. Using CCT/ CDD
- ; See : Terms and Policy:
In connection with using or accessing our Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites
- breach or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights or our systems, Services, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services, or are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic or trade sanctions;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an CDD/ CCT policy;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm eBay or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, data mining tools, scaper, spider, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of CCT/CDD
- interfere with the functioning of our Services, such as by imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load.
- export or re-export any CCT/ CDD data, pictures, application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws, and rules and policies of any relevant jurisdictions;
- infringe of the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, and/or other intellectual property rights that belong to or are licensed to Coin Cube Trading/ CDD
- commercialize any Coin Cube Trading/ CDD application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of CDD/ CCT;
- infringement- circumvent any technical measures used to provide our service, or any platform we build here at CCT.
4. General Rules of Decorum, Policy
—General Rules of Decorum—
1. First and foremost, Welcome to Coin Cube Trading (CCT), This is not only a group but club, which I hope everyone will feel like home here, and let’s provide a great environment for all and everyone to add their comments and discuss and talk about coins and currency, and Exonumia to include all US and pre-US type Medals and tokens alike along with Foreign, Ancient to the USA. This is not only a place for discussion and helps with certain types and varieties of cool things, but also feel free to buy and sell here anything that is coins or tokens, or paper money. The USA or overseas. Ancients as well.
2. Respect for fellow group members is required. No vulgarity, threats, or bullying of any member will be tolerated.
2a. We reserve the right to remove any member for any reason. We also will remove members that have not been active over 6 months that have not signed up for paid membership. This is done according to our sole discretion.
3. A member may be suspended for misconduct by us according to our sole discretion. Further, the membership may vote regarding whether a member should be suspended or removed from membership by a vote of a majority of the membership. If suspended or removed the member that paid will forfeit any paid money to either club. We reserve such right to remove any member or suspend a member for a period of time according to our sole discretion.
4. No promotion or links to any other platform is allowed without admin approval.
5. Deal or No Deal posts are not allowed on our platforms at this time
6 flash sale posts currently need to be approved by Admin. Coin Cube Trading will have auction flash sales for principals of CCT and Admin as well from time to time. Soon to come, an auction Catalog and will be live as well.
6a asking an opinion on an item for cost and value is permitted. But you must post NFS, or NFS at this time or not yet, and make clear looking for information, but all posts need to have a topic or reason ,no blank post, what is this or any value ,that will be removed. Post NFS looking for value or variety, something similar to that is acceptable.
7. No advertising without written approval
7a. Paid ads are allowed
8. Sellers may not post “for trade” listings without admin approval.
9. Please be polite to everyone.
9a No Angry emoji’s or laughing at another member in bad taste to be rude is allowed
10. Try to work out your difference between seller and buyer before approaching admins.
11. Please post what you are listing in writing, along with the BIN price, auction type, or indicate NFS if your listing is not for sale.
12. No all-CAPS posts, please
13. Respect everyone. And no political comments or posting . Anything political will not be permitted and shall be removed and may result in sanctions according to our sole discretion.
14. It is now permissible to remove and delete a post for sale, BIN or Auction after it sold, but not necessary, if you want it up, however, it needs to be removed after 20 days. Please do a screenshot of your listing before removing it early in case the Admin and Moderator do need to review later. Otherwise not necessary if removed later than 7 days.
15. Be sure to mark as sold or withdrawn after listing is finished or remove the listing, with a screenshot, please.
16 ALL rules and written policy is subject to change by the group Admin or Mod’s with out written prior notice.
17. Please no haggling or commenting about the trends and values of other posts if an auction or BIN. Be respectful to others. If some have a coin and they are asking $5,000, don’t comment that you will give them $2,000. If you don’t think the price is right don’t bid or buy it. If you feel you still want to make an offer do it through PM or email. Thank you. Remember some of our members are not dealers and do buy retail, so please do not post an offer on the thread of $150 if the person selling the group or a coin or item at $275, let’s be classy and PM or text them. thx 9/13/2019 revised
18. No linking to eBay sites or personal Facebook or websites
19 You may post links to non-profits, from the larger auction houses, Coin Club, Coin shows coin, paper currency or show related, No post link from your personal website or TPG websites without approval from CCT.
20.No personal sharing
21. Show and tell is a wonderful thing, but please mark they are NFS (Not for Sale) in the post listing. We encourage this as much as possible.
22. If you are the seller of an item, it is your post and must include a photo, no sales will be allowed without one, Video is a great thing as well.
22a If we get more than a few complaints about a photo not matching up you may be removed from the club ACC&E, CDD, CCT or Coin Cube Trading according to our sole discretion. No exceptions at all.
23. Seller is 100% responsible for the item showing up at the buyer’s door. NO exception, and the buyer and sell are responsible for working out if any tax issues including payment of same.
24. You are allowed to post your Coin Cube Trading, CCT #, PNG, EAC, ANA, BHNC, or any club number would be okay. NO links to anywhere without our permission or another Admin permission. NO badges however except CCT, ANA, EAC. We would hope to see all CCT numbers and will not allow another FB club member without a CCT as well. It will be removed.
24a NEW policy No big risk items for sale on ACC&E and Coin Cube Trading. This is not across the board but will include higher dollar items with halves and Morgans, early type with a big gambling twist to it, because of fakes and the risks involved. There have been many that have re-made older wrappers or have older wrappers and re-roll them. Because of the risk, we will no longer allow them on our platform.
25. When selling, please make sure you trust the member buying from you, if they do have done business with you, you should get your money first before shipping the coin or item, request echeck or MO or check or do PayPal or another method. We do not vouch for, verify , or are responsible for another seller. To us, that does not always work and we have seen some sellers and buyers have no problems and then with another transaction they have problems, having a few people vouch for you with very little selling experience is a good recipe for disaster. So be careful in your transactions. You should have zero problems this way. There will be zero drama allowed here also. No post about members negatively. This will not be the place for that. We see it in other clubs and blacklist those folks will be a simple remove, no need to explain.
—General rules for posting—
1. Types of Posts allowed — Auctions, buy it Now (BIN or BIN/OBO), and Discussion posts ONLY.
**What things can be discussed or to be sold?
nearly anything coin or token, medal related from the USA or Foreign included Ancient. Paper money.
3. Raffles/Razz sales – No post that involves gambling will be allowed, although free prizes may be awarded for contests. Unless it is offered for the group from the Adm and Mod’s
4. Descriptions – Most of all, please provide an honest and accurate detailed description of the item. Please follow these guidelines:
a) Only numerical grades (MS67, PF70, XF45, etc.) from ICG, ANACS, NGC, or PCGS, PMG are allowed in the description along with CAC, no other special stickers will be mentioned.in the title or post unless it is for discussion or chat and a NON-sale aspect. Unless approved by admin.
b) A seller may indicate what grade (VF, MS, XF, etc.) they genuinely believe the item may be. However, buyers please inspect the pictures to grade the coin yourself just to make sure.
c) Problems and defects (scratches, cleaning, tooling, environmental damage, etc.) should be disclosed in the description of the post.
d) All images must be a clear and accurate representation of the item being offered and may not be posted sideways or upside-down. A picture doesn’t tell the whole story, the seller does.
5. Shipping Cost — The shipping cost must be clearly stated. If not, shipping for the item will be free.
6. Payment Options — All accepted payment options must be listed in the post. No additional charge to the buyer for using PayPal Goods/services will be allowed, including posting a no fee Paypal Friends and Family will be allowed.
7. Payment — Payment must be made within 48 hours of winning an auction or BIN unless clear arrangements are made between buyer and seller or after delivery in credit, this is up to the seller. If the seller offers credit than with 48 hours money should be mailed or sent. Holidays would be an exception or okay by the seller. Work out with seller
8. Returns — Any returns will be handled between the seller and buyer. If needed, an admin will get involved to try and resolve the issue.
—Rules for Buy It Now/Or Best Offer (BIN/OBO) listings—
1. A seller has the option to list an item as BIN or auction. It is up to the seller to accept offers.
1a. You must mark sold and just liking a comment alone is not acceptable for accepting an offer as a seller. BIN is different but to accept an offer with time stamp you must comment sold or a comment similar to that. See 1a N/A
2. Any BIN or BIN/OBO listingst NO cross posting here on CCT website
3. A member can comment or push sold/ BIN, BIN in the comment section of the post to win an item for the BIN price. If this happens during an auction with a BIN option, the auction is over and the item is sold at the BIN price. But this rule may not be N/A
3a, all items offered for BIN or for sale, most not be less than $15, We prefer them to be above $20 or try a bulk lot or group lot. You can also try to list ten coins with different prices on the same post such as:
1: 1857 Flying eagle $20
2 1855 large cent $15
3 1850 large cent $10
This will be okay to post all in one thread so we are not that crowded. As we grow and will be over 1k this weekend we need to try to do more of this. We are also working on the coincubetrading.com as well. 9/13/2019 revised
4. If the BIN listing item is cross-posted, the seller must A.) be able to provide proof of where the earliest BIN took place, and B.) mark the item as sold in EACH location that it is posted to as quickly as possible.
5. BIN/OBO only post length — A BIN only post will be valid indefinitely. However, once the item is sold, it must be indicated as a comment, or at the top of the item description.
6. BIN by PMs — The same rule applies here as to a BIN in the comment section. Proof must be provided of where the FIRST, not necessarily highest, BIN occurs.
—Rules for auctions—
1. All standard 24-Hour Rule Auctions will continue to run until 24-hours elapse without a new bid.
2. Countdown Auctions – How they work: Seller states at top of listing that auction ends between 24 hours and 7 days from the start time; at whatever time they choose. (i.e. Ends Wed 10/3 @ 730 PM EST)—Please indicate the time zone
***A “Soft Close” is an option that anyone listing a TIMED auction may choose to include. They MUST indicate the duration of the soft close (10-60 minutes for this group). If no soft close is EXPLICITLY included in the description of the timed auction, then the auction has a hard close at the specific time the seller choses. An example would be a 6pm-close, then the last bid would be a timestamp of 5:59 pm on a hard close.
—Here’s how it works: The soft close period of the timed auction (let’s say 10 minutes for this example) is a period of time where any bid placed in the last 10 minutes extends the auction an additional 10 minutes. Once 10 minutes pass without a new bid, the auction is over and won by the highest bidder. The soft close time period must be specified by the seller; with a minimum of 10 minutes, and a maximum of 60 minutes***
It is always a hard close if not stated on the auction
3. A seller may have up 30 auctions listings active at one time. If the seller needs more then 30, please ask Mods or Admin for that request in writing.9/13/2019 revised
4. Auction length with no bids — When an auction has been posted for 24 hours and has not received an initial bid, the seller will remove the auction.
5. Auctions may have a BIN option. At any time, a bidder may type BIN in the comments section and win the item immediately. Seller MUST indicate a BIN price at the time it is listed if they choose to have one.
6. Bids — Only bids placed in the comment section will be valid. In the interest of fairness, Admins hold the right to recognize and validate bids that were accidentally placed as a reply. If this happens, the auction will continue as normal using the time stamp of the reply as the new bid.
7. Starting Bid and final price — A seller may start an auction at any price, and it must be clearly stated in the description of the post. The final price charged must be the same amount for all payment options (ie sellers may not charge buyers a 3% fee for paying via PayPal etc). If not stated, the auction will start at $1.
8. No Reserves: auction, we have not determined whether we will have a reserve function in CCT or CDD section.
9. Deletion of Active Auctions – Sellers are not allowed to delete an active auction without approval from an admin or moderator.
10. Cross-Posting – NO CROSS-POSTING OF AUCTIONS or post on the website.
11. Time stamp N/A -we may not need this because it will be automatic The timestamp rule in auctions, if the auction ends at 8:00PM EST then the last person who bids at a time stamp 7:59 PM east is the declared winner. If it is 7:30 PM then the winner is the last person who places a bid at 7:29PM. No haggling or comments after from anyone, please. Let’s all be respectful to fellow members, shouting down or being rude to another member is not going to happen, this will not be acceptable, and after few times it may lead to suspension or termination. Thank you, this club is for fun and to help the hobby and let’s all be kind to one another. Please feel free to PM me or another admin or mod if you have any questions.
—Rules for buyers—
1. Comments — Comments on a post should mainly be for bids and bumps. Please refrain from excessive comments so as to not clog up the post. NO POST HIJACKING
2. Auction Bids – Whole number bids only ($1, $50, $100, etc.). Also NA and should be automatic
3. Bidding increments unless otherwise specified by the seller are:
$1 — $100 = $1 min
$101 — $500 = $5 min
$501 — $1,000 = $10 min,
$1,000+ = $25 min
$10,000+ = $50 min
Automatic function, so NA
4. Deletion of Bids – Bids are not allowed to be deleted by a seller or buyer unless given approval by an admin. NA
1. Winning Bidder — The seller must tag and contact the winning bidder when the auction is completed, to get payment and shipping information.
2. Shipping — The seller must ship the item within 3 business days of completion of payment or cleared funds (such as a check or money order).
3. Bumps — A seller is allowed to bump a post-up to 2 times within a 24-hour period. Unless okay by admin anymore. 4/27/2019 revised.
4. Deleting Posts — Sellers are responsible for deleting and removing their posts after the sales transaction is complete and the buyer has received their item. Please leave posts up for 30 days after the buyer receives an item to protect yourself and the buyer.
5. Archiving Posts — Sellers are responsible for archiving their own posts just in case of any dispute. This can simply be done by taking a screenshot of the post once the auction has ended.
***If you have any questions, please ask an admin via private message** please feel free to PM me any comments you may have and again have fun and thank you all, Let’s make history here! Group Admin
5. Membership Fees and Taxes
The Membership or selling fees we charge for using our Services and Platforms are listed on our sign up and membership page and are subject to change. A short list of them is set forth below.
Basic membership: twice a year you may post for selling Free with membership.
Silver membership: 15 selling posts per year $200
Gold Membership: 35 selling posts per year $600
Platinum membership: 100 selling posts per year $950
Copper membership: 150 selling posts per year $1,100
Diamond membership: unlimited selling, cost: $1,300
And we will run sales, or may offer them from time to time or new member specials as well as free trial weeks.
method on file under the terms of the Billing Agreement or via any other means
Taxes are between the seller and the buyer and all parts of this transaction are between them and CCT is only a website social media host and assumes no responsibility regarding sales or other taxes.
Memberships or Seller fees don’t purchase exclusive rights to item exposure on our Services/Platforms. We may display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) or other content in any part of our Services, in our sole discretion and without consent from, or payment, fee reduction, or other credit to, sellers.
We assume no responsibility regarding sales or any other tax regarding transactions between buyer and sell and it is the responsibility of buyer and seller to insure any and all taxes including sales taxes are paid. You agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us regarding any claims or actions regarding sales or use tax.
6. Listing Conditions
When listing an item for sale on our service and in membership, you agree to comply with CCT/ CDD policies and Terms and rules:
You assume full responsibility for the item offered and the accuracy and content of the listing,
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours.
- Content that violates any policies may be obfuscated or deleted at CCT’s sole discretion,
- We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information,
- We strive to create a marketplace where members. find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors.
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on some of our Services,
- No duplications of posts-
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results,
- may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to other sellers if factional. ,
7. Purchase Conditions/ Additional Terms
When buying an item on our website, you agree to the rules and policy.
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or committing to buy,
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer for an item is accepted, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted),
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer,
8. International Buying and Selling
This is completely new for CCT, we do ship overseas (not in the continental United States) and on a rare occasion we buy from people overseas.
If you are from overseas in an account which we have verified you will need to have a custom color, which we shall determine, or dot, as determined by US, next to your name. This way the members can buy and trade with full disclosure that they are either buying from overseas or if they chose they can ship overseas. This rule and policy is subject to being modified subsequently.
9. Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of Title
17 of the United States Code
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement under the United States CCT/ CDD Verified Rights Owner to ensure that items and content using our Services do not infringe upon our copyright, trademark. You are responsible for ensuring you are not infringing on the copyrights of any person or entity and shall indemnify and hold us harmless regarding any claim or action regarding same.
CCT Coin Cube Trading is the first platform for buying and selling with topical information, help and a place that will be a place for everyone, a social media platform as well. We sure hope you enjoy your experience here at Coin Cube Trading, and the Cube for other trades and hobbies
11. Legal Disputes
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
A. Applicable Law and VENUE
You agree that the laws of the State of Florida will govern this User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and CCT and/or US, except as otherwise stated in this User Agreement, shall be decided and governed in accordance with Florida law. You further agree that venue regarding any proceeding between or among the parties shall exclusively be in the courts of Palm Beach County, Florida.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate
You and CCT each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen, or may arise, between you and CCT (or any related third parties) that relate in any way to or arise out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to our Services, the actions of CCT or its agents, or any products or membership, services sold, offered, or purchased through our Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court. Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court solely in Palm Beach County, Florida, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief
YOU AND CCT AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND CCT AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS.
If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim or a particular request for a remedy (such as a request for injunctive relief), then that claim or that remedy request (and only that claim or that remedy request) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court, subject to your and CCT’s right to appeal the court’s decision. All other claims will be arbitrated.
The arbitration hearing shall be held in Palm Beach County, Florida, or at another mutually agreed location. If there is no mutual agreement then the hearing shall take place in Palm Beach County, Florida. Where no disclosed claims or counterclaims exceed $15,000.00 the dispute shall be resolved by the submission of documents only, subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to require an in-person hearing if the circumstances warrant. In cases where an in-person hearing is held, you and/or CDD, CCT may attend by telephone or video conference, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator shall decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different users but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same CCT user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
C. In the event of legal proceedings including arbitration, the prevailing party shall have its reasonable attorney fees and costs paid for by the other party.
CCT, Coin Cube Trading, LLC and Coin Dealer Direct all Copyright, Trademark all patent pending 8/ 19/2020 all right reserved.